Solid Body ScrubScrubbery
Soft & Firm
The cute little strawberry seeds in this scrub will gently exfoliate your skin without removing the moisture. Yes! Upfill uses actual strawberry seeds as the scrubbing agent instead of those nasty micro-plastics.
- Regular price AED 59.90
Strawberry seeds scrub to remove flaky dead skin cells. Rub on for improved circulation and richly moisturized skin.
1 solid body scrub = 2 liquid body scrub bottle
Q: What are the benefits of the solid body scrub?
A: First, let’s take a look at how our skin works. Peeling is the natural process of shedding skin, and it happens in a constant, regenerative cycle. The efficiency of this process depends on a number of factors including your age, skin type, the products you’re using, and your environment. However, the process isn’t 100 percent perfect, and it can lead to a buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin.
This is where body scrubs come in. Body scrubs remove dead skin cells, and so provide several benefits:
- allow your skin to absorb moisturizer better. By doing dead skin cell buildup, any moisturizer applied afterward will soak into the skin more thoroughly.
- unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs. By regularly using a body scrub, you’ll unclog your pores, which can prevent razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
- leave your skin smoother and more even. When dry skin isn’t removed, it makes the skin rough to the touch and has a dull, cracked texture and appearance. By removing the dead, dry cells, you should have smoother and more even skin.
Q: How often should you use the Upfill solid body scrub?
A: In general, you don’t want to use a body scrub on your skin every day or even every other day. Doing this could lead to dry or irritated skin.
Generally, we advise on using the Upfill body scrub twice a week. For sensitive skin, we advise to use the Upfill body scrub once a week.
Q: Should I use the Upfill solid body scrub instead of the shower oil bar?
A: It's best to use the Upfill body scrub while you’re still in the shower but right after washing so that your skin is clean and ready for exfoliation. Our perfect routine includes using the Upfill Shower Oil and the Upfill Body Scrub in the shower for the ultimate body routine.
Unlike traditional shampoos, ours contains minimal amounts of water. Instead, it is formulated with 96%+ natural ingredients that are loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, and natural extracts. We also took the time to develop a formula that foams generously, with an enveloping scent, just like a classic shampoo!
The majority of solid conditioners on the market have a classic soap base with basic pH while our solid shampoo has a very mild neutral pH base. We also took the time to develop a formula that purifies your hair.
As you know, the skin on your face very thin and very sensitive. Our solid cleanser, or solid bar, does not contain soap. Instead, it contains other surfactants which also provide cleaning and foaming properties. These surfactants are gentler, and make it easier to adjust the pH of the product for the sensitive area of the face.
The Upfill moisturizer is made of 99% natural ingredients. With ingredients like prickly pear seed oil and murumuru butter, you can be sure that your skin will be left ultimately hydrated without clogging your pores.
The Upfill make-up remover is made with minimal amounts of water, 95% natural ingredients all compressed into a nifty little bar that you can take anywhere with you! With an oil-based solution, this will be your best friend when it comes to removing the toughest make-up.
The Upfill mask is made with 99% natural ingredients and no water! All of the good stuff is compressed into a bar that you can apply directly to your face. Say good-bye to the mess of using a traditional charcoal mask!
The Upfill body scrub is made with 99% natural ingredients and minimal water. We have removed all harmful ingredients and replaced them with natural ones. The scrubbing agent is actual strawberry seeds that will leave your skin feeling soft while smelling like strawberry fields.
Among many others, the main active ingredient of our shower oil is cocoa butter. This means that the shower oil bar will cleanse your skin without stripping it from its essential oils, leaving it silky smooth.
For starters, it is a solid oil bar. Sounds weird, doesn't it? We worked for months to create a natural formulation for our shower oil bar that would give you the cleanse your skin without stripping it from the essential oils. Instead, it leaves the skin feeling moisturised but never greasy. Our shower oil bar is more than 90% natural so you can rest assured that it is good for you!
In the simplest terms, each of our solid shampoos is equivalent to one and a half liquid shampoo bottles.
If you want to get into the mathematics of it:
- 1 liquid shampoo 250mL is equivalent to approximately 25 uses or approximately 1.5 months of use (counting 1 shampoo every 2 days). Over a year, this equates to 8 bottles of shampoo. So by using a solid conditioner you will use 8 times fewer plastic bottles per year than if you were using liquid shampoos.
- 1 liquid conditioner 250mL is equivalent to approximately 25 uses or approximately 3 months of use (counting 1 conditioner every 4 days). Over a year, this equates to 4 bottles of conditioner. So by using a solid conditoner you will use 4 times fewer plastic bottles per year than if you were using liquid conditioners.